Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sorry...

Sorry we've been out of order for a while at Haku heroes. Actually I suffered from blog nausia. I felt sick every time I thought of blogging. I had to do some drastic changes to my everyday life to be able to function ok. Imagine feeling pressured to blog? How freakin sick is that anyways? 

So no pressure this time just lots of fun. I will go out face hunting from now on. I will blog about music and my life at www.lachicamusic.blogspot.com (in swedish)and here it will be mainly about fashion heroes of today. I will try to see if I can find people who DARE TO LOOK DIFFERENT on my way to work, to meet friends and on my way to parties and so on. Only extremly cool people I promise! Start to dress to impress and maybe your face will show up here :)

Love, HH

No comments: