Sunday, November 16, 2008

American apparel eyewear

Very often I find myself sitting on my favourite pair of sunglasses. On the Roskilde festival I accidently fell asleep on them. In Australia I stepped on them in a fitting room. My favourite ones are not my most expensive ones. It is almost always the ones I happened to found on the weekendmarket in Thailand or in one of the more crappier stores on Chapel st in Melbourne. It doesn't matter, I love them with all my heart and end up destroying them somehow anyways.

So a couple of weeks ago I found my must beloved sunnies broken in two pieces in my handbag. They were my Nicole Richie look alikes and there is no way to fix them. 
So now I need a new pair for spring. Luckily American Apparel seems to be my saviour! You have to seen these darlings that you can easily shop online at www.americanapparel.com.
There is also a rumour going around that American Apparel are opening a store in Malmö very soon! Let's hope it's true.


OMG OMG OMG. These are the NEW Nicole Richie look alikes. 75 euros and they are yours.

Saw a lot of sunnies in the style of these in Australia earlier this year.

So vintage Vouge! 


If you want to go for the sophisticated smart ass look :)

Love,

HH

No comments: